Books, Jewelry, Apparel, Music, DVDs, Gifts & More
Smithsonian Museum Stores carry replicas of treasured icons of our past, the vibrant art of the present and unique crafts and learning tools for inspiring fertile minds of the future.
National Mall Locations
* African Art Museum Open 10 to 5:30 The store offers a wide variety of hand-crafted baskets, pottery, textiles and other merchandise inspired by the collections and the arts and cultures of Africa.
* Air and Space Museum Open 10 to 5:30 This a three-level emporium, the largest Smithsonian Museum Store, caters to aviation and space collectors and enthusiasts; includes an entire level devoted to toys for kids!
*Udvar-Hazy Center Open 10 to 5:30 This store features aviation and space souvenirs, books, DVDs, models, posters, apparel and much more.
* American Indian Museum Open 10 to 5:30 A gallery of fine arts and crafts of the Americas that features books, jewelry, textiles and crafts for the novice collector, as well as exquisite one-of-a-kind Native works of art.
* Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Open 10 to 5:30 A treasure trove of unique gift items inspired by the museum’s modern and contemporary art collections, including books, posters, postcards and artist-crafted jewelry and gifts.
* Natural History Museum Six exciting stores are located throughout the museum.
- The Gallery, located on the ground floor, is open 10 to 6, and offers unique cultural treasures specially selected from around the globe.
- The Gem and Mineral Store, located on the second floor, is open 10 to 5:30, and is home to some of the most extraordinary fossils, gemstones and mineral specimens to be offered for sale.
- The Family Store, on the ground floor, is open from 10 to 6, and features some of the world’s most engaging and enticing educational toys.
- The Ocean Kiosk, near the Sant Ocean Hall, is open from 10 to 5:30, and carries gifts inspired by the creatures in the sea.
- The Mammal Store, near the Hall of Mammals, is open 10 to 5:30, and is filled with a world of plush animal toys that hail from the African savannahs and rain forests.
- Natural History Express Kiosk, on the ground floor, is open from 10 to 5:30, and offers gifts on the go.
* Freer Gallery of Art Open 10 to 5:30 This store carries a selection of books and gifts inspired by the collection.
* Postal Museum Open 10 to 5:30 The shop offers a trove of wares to fascinate any philatelist or stamp enthusiast.
* Renwick Gallery Open 10 to 5:30 This gallery store is filled with jewelry hand-crafted by glass works and other fine crafts, books, accessories all inspired by the museum’s American craft collections.
* Reynolds Center Two stores are open from 11:30 to 7 and feature books, gifts, prints, and posters, as well as a fine selection of artisan jewelry inspired by the art and portraiture housed in the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery.
* Smithsonian Institution Building, The Castle Open 8:30 to 5 This shop features a "Best of the Smithsonian" product selection culled from the Smithsonian’s vast shopping emporiums.
* The National Zoo Open 10 to 5 Here, find delightful souvenirs and treasures inspired by the wild creatures at the National Zoo
Airport Locations offer last-minute Smithsonian gifts on the go at:
* Dulles, VA, 7 to 9
* Washington Reagan, 7 to 9:30
Books, Music, DVDs, Gifts & More
Our museum stores and online stores are full of unique books, music, clothing, jewelry, art, toys, crafts and curiosities celebrating our dynamic collections.